Saturday, April 27, 2013

Visit from Fran and the kids and Mom

Today, Fran and the kids came down and she brought her new car and I tell you it is SWEEEEEET..... I love it and now she can come more often LQTM...... It was good seeing them it seemed like years since the last time I saw them but, the last time was at Gramps and I was in a FOG and I really don't remember much from that very sad day.  But, today we laughed and had a good time I wish we could have talked more and they could have stayed longer but there will be more days ahead.  I got an afford on the house and Thanks to my BBS I stood tall and told Bob in an email how unhappy I was with him and his offer.  I also told him what my BBS told me and he will think shit this girl knows her shit ;-) that would be a big THANK YOU TO MY BBS.  I told him I was not going to just give my Grandfather's house away.  I think he will no be happy with my email but oh well, tough shit.  I am really thinking about getting this new van but I am reflecting and pondering, LQTM.... I am glad Fran and the kids made it back safe in the new car.  I hope my MOM gets better she knows what I am talking about.  I love my family.... Time to do movie night.... Later Peeps...

No comments: