Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Houston we have lift off...... :0)

Today I got some news that I am happy about the papers have been signed now just need to scan them not sure how long that will take but at this point I don't care.  My Mom is having more problems with her little Tracker.... I feel so bad because who can even buy a car with the gas prices so freaking high, but she said it started up today I told her to start it everyday and let it run for a few and then shut it off and try to start again.  Dylan is doing the F-Cat which everyone knows what I think it should be against the law to put so much pressure on such young children.  But if my son makes all A's and B's all year round and is in the HAART program and if he does not score high enough they will not let him pass that is when the HOME SCHOOLING BEGINS.... No Kidding I am not joking. I think it is stupid to put such high standards on these young children making them sick and having panic attacks, passing out and stupid shit... GOOD LORD I could go on and on but I will not.. Only 3 more days of testing thank goodness... :0)  I am so proud of all of them they all got all A's and some B's and all S's and O's for little dude.  I am blessed.  Only 35 1/2 more days until sum-sum-sum summer time.... Who's with me.... HECK YEAH!~!~!  My BBS is graduating in May I am so proud of her too and she is going to find the right job at the right time and then she can start working on my book just think how rich we will be lmao~!~!  Granny said that Miss Ellie has been a bad girl knocking over plants and hiding but kittens like to have fun and she loves Granny and I think that is what Mom needed was some fun in her life god knows we need it.  Ok well the buzzer on the dryer went off so that means I can fold those and then go back to sleep.... Sweet Dreams.... :0)

No comments: