Thursday, April 11, 2013

Yesterday was busy busy busy..... :/

Yesterday I was so so so busy I swear I did not sit down until after 5:30 and had been up since 3:00 am I have so much shit on my mind and I need to stop because it is keeping me from getting better.  I took my Mom to get her surgery done on her eye she was higher then a Georgia pine I was laughing at her asking me where are my glasses do I have them on and then I had to take Miss Ellie to get her nails cut because she would not let me do it and I had tried three times and then to take to get into the cat box OMG.... Then she got out of the box on the way.  I told my Mom I was kicking her ASS big time.  Then I had to go take money out of my kids saving which pisses me off to pay my Wal-Mart payment because I am POOR..... :'(  and then I had to go get my glasses so that I can see better then it was time to get the kids.... WHEWWWWWW it was a day.  Then my Mom calls me and says did I loot the little yellow dog that Miss Ellie plays with and then she was crying for it and she could not see to find it so we all went over to find the yellow dog and The Boss found the dog and Miss Ellie was one happy kitten.... Today I am going to Lake Wales to get  the carpet cleaned and then put the house on the MARKET.... I can not do it for sale by owner not today to much I have already done for Gramps Estate and doing all the leg work and I said what I am paying Cliff the big bucks for.. So, from this point on the only thing I will be doing is opening up an Estate account and closing Citizens Trust account... That would be all folks... I am so DONE of DOING EVERYTHING.... I mean it... Ok Off I go I must get there and mow and turn on the water to get that carpet done... It will be a busy day again but tomorrow is FRIDAY thank you GOD..... :)

No comments: