Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday and rainy and wet...

Boy we got a really good rain last night and seems to be going to rain all day.... We sure do need it around here.... Spoke with Dr. Barringer this morning and he said they got 3 inches and that Gramps passing was finally in the paper.  He asked me how I was I told him I was doing a little better and he could hear me trying to hold back my tears he told me it was ok and if I needed anything to let him know.  He said the couple that is working on his computer system to work is really wanting to buy Gramps house but I am just not ready yet to let it go.  I have until August that is when the insurance with end and I think I will just hold on for a little while... I am heading to the Dr. again today to get my med's and talk about this cough I have that really hurts.  My Mom is having surgery on her one eye next week and then they will do the other one a week or two later.  I feel so bad for her she got another CAT and it just is not working with her either.  I told her she needed a kitten and to stop with the older cats.. I know it is hard but I just might have to surprise her with a little something something... She is hurt I know I am so sorry that she has gone through two cats that have not worked out.  I think she would love a kitten more because older cats just have a past that might not be so special and you never know what to do with an older one.  We have a blast with mitten moo.. she is fun and wooshie and her are best friends we took mitten moo to get fixed and wooshie was mean to her for a couple of days and now it is back to normal.  The Boss and I have been together for 17 years today he goes by when we met not by when we got married.... LMAO.... We don't always see eye to eye and we have some really bad times and some really good times but I love him with everything I have.  I know GOD created him just for me.  We are going to go over to Granny's this weekend and help her dust that house she can not do that alone and since the eye surgery must be dust free we are going to get it done... Ok must run and get to my appt and then come back and do a few things not many might even dust my house today not promising anything but maybe... LQTM..... I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  And tomorrow is a really big day only a few know what I will tell after I get the news until then you will just have to wonder... BWHAHAHHAHAH :)

No comments: