Wednesday, April 3, 2013

One of those weeks.....

It has been one of those weeks where everything I do seems like I keep doing over and over and over... Keep making calls sending in policies and making more calls and canceling this and canceling that and making changes here and making changes there... I thought that is why I got an attorney for who gets the big bucks.  I have done most of the leg work all by myself and after today I am not making any more calls and I will let Suzy handle the rest I am stressed out big time.  I am going why am I doing this so I can get things done faster no more of that.. I have done so much already that I don't know who I have called and who I have not called and I am done.... Tomorrow I go see my Doctor and I know he is going to bitch at me about stressing out and tell me that I need to relax and STOP AND BREATHE....... whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and I am PMS'ing at 44 3/4 years old I don't think I should have the heating pad and cramps I am too old for this SHIT... Ok that is all for now as it is raining and I would hate to lose my computer today.... :/

No comments: