Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Today my Mom is having surgery on her eye then we will await the next appt... O-O

Today I am taking my Mom to get her eye surgery done we have to be there a little after 7:00 so I thought I would get up a little early and get a few things done... Playroom check, Lots of toys for ones that don't have any check, Did it while the kids are sleeping because when I do it when they are awake it is oh wait that is my favorite toy ahem yeah not happening.. check!!! Dishes done, The Boss uniforms ready for today because we will be going out of town on Thursday check, SkyeNina's homework done for the week check, Clothes out for the rest of the week check, folded two loads of clothes check, now waking up the Boss to go to make me some MONEY check.... :0) I am so glad that I am able to do something for my Mom she has really been doing a lot for me and the Boss and the kids so I know she is a little scared so I will stay there with her just in case she needs me... I hope that she will not be to out of it I can't handle out of it from her the last time I did that she was trying to lite a cig and the lighter was no where near the cig so I had to lite it for her I thought good LORD must she smoke while under the influence... LMAO... Anyway I got a lot done and I am still so sick I looked at my throat and it is covered with all that white shit.... GROSSSSS.  I did get some really exciting news yesterday all my babies are doing excellent in school. If only Poor Dylan did not have to take the unjust and stupid F-CAT I would be much better starts next week... GRRRRRRR..... :/  Now I am off to help the BOSS get ready for work... I am such a awesome wife and a favorite youngest daughter..... I feel needed and I love that..... Later Peeps.... :0) Have a wonderful day`!~!~!

No comments: