Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Today is been an ok day I got a lot of things done...

I am trying to keep myself busy so that my mind does not think to much but shoot you have to have a mind to think so in the department I am pretty good on the not thinking too much LQTM... But I have been wanting to do somethings and I got somethings done that I have been putting off.  I got a lot done yesterday and finished up most of it today.  I was going through a cabinet and I found a shirt and I thought why is this shirt in this cabinet and I said well shoot who's is it and as soon as it got closer to me I could smell Gramps on the shirt.  I thought wow I miss that smell a lot... :')  So I put it on my bed so that I can sleep with it I had one under there before but it kinda lost the smell of it so I put this one there for now.  It made me happy.  Now I am off to get eat some lunch..... :)

No comments: