Saturday, April 20, 2013

Trying to start living again instead of just "EXISTING"........ GOD promise me you will give me a chance......

I have been thinking about so many difficult things lately somewhere along the line I have forgotten about the ones who stood by me in this very difficult time in my life.  I am grateful to everyone that stopped by or called or texted, asking if there was anything I needed but, I just want to pick up the pieces and keep moving forward.  I feel like it is going to be a good day and then something else comes in the mail and it goes from ok now what do I do with this.  Some days I dislike even going to the mailbox but, I must as my Mother said stop being sad and be happy that is what your Gramps would have wanted from you not sadness.  I cry and she hugs me and holds me tight and then I ask myself how someone so loving as my Mother be such a "GOD SENT GIFT"... to me and I think of just how lucky I am to have to "BEST MOTHER IN THE WORLD"... She gets me good and bad she truly gets me :').  I miss her so much and I know that I am not doing the things I should be doing like watching my kids play and hearing them laugh and just smile and hug them tight because tomorrow is never a promise.  I want to start living again instead of just existing.......  I miss my Sister she has not idea just how much and I miss Caroline and JS and all of us being together and sharing laughs and crying and being what family is all about... I miss Vicky a friend from Ohio who I have never met in my life and she has become such a huge part of our lives I would be lost without her and her family.  I miss Gina she is a nut but I love her and her talking to me for hours and when I say hours I mean hours.... I think I just need a day to lay around and watch old movies and not be awake at 3:30 am but I had fallen asleep so early and at 9:50 the Boss woke me up and said are you gonna get up and I thought I had only dozed off for a few minutes it was more like 5  hours.  My body is sore I have been walking a the TREADMILL... GOD BLESS my Gramps I have no clue how he did that but I am getting there at least I can turn it on without falling off now.... HEEHHEHEHEHEH.  Ok I just heard my buzzer on washer and now to do one more load and then catch up on those stupid soaps I love so much.  I am glad to see they FINALLY CAUGHT that sick POS that did the bombing I was so sick of hearing that all week and hearing all the sadness in this world.... :'( Makes you think what is this world becoming......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan to me! Just remember that Gramps would NOT want you to be sad!Remember all the happy memories that you had with him and then you'll be smiling and chuckling to yourself! "Sometimes, I just think funny things!"Now, go make yourself a tuna fish sandwich! HA! Love you! MD