Sunday, September 8, 2013

Today was a very Happy Day and somewhat sad but, I only cried twice....

OMG!~!! I have never laughed and cried so much in one day with my family and my Mom today!!  We talked about Gramps a little and then I cried and then we laughed~~  The Boss cooked shrimp my Mom's favorite and I cooked a cake it was so good~!~  It was an Angel food cake with crushed pineapples and it was hum hum good.  She got me a glass with shells on it and told me it was from my Gramps again,I cried.... It's Footprints... The Lord replied "My precious child, I love you and I would never leave you.  During your times of trail and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."......... I told her that was prefect and that sometimes having only one set of Footprints is better than none at all... She smiled her smile at me and I got the Mom hug.  She watched the Boss chasing Young Dylan around the yard The Boss so trying so hard to catch him but, after a while he finally did and throw his ass in the pool.  We had a great day~~  I do miss my Gramps very much and since I have been having such a very hard time lately, today was the first Grandparents day without him.  He never made much of a fuss over any holiday but, we always made it special for him and my Mom~~~  My Mom got a few surprises and she was happy that we were all together Just us "7"........ Happy Granny's Day to you Mom.  And Happy Gramp's day to you Gramps I know you are watching from another room or looking down saying you are going to make it Laurajean I just know it...  The above cartoon is such an insider joke for my Mother BWAHHAHAHAHHAHHHA LMFAO!~!!~ It says so much!~!~!  Hee Hee!~~!  I love you Mom and I love you Gramps....... Thank you so much GOD for giving me two such amazing and awesome Grandparent(s) Gramps and My Mom.... I love my glass footprints!~~! And I love you!~!~! Ps. I am the Queen and PRIZE WINNER of the RUN ON SENTENCES.... BWAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a wonderful day with the ones I love! I knew you would be sad about Gramps, but he's happy knowing that "you're STILL as crazy as a shit house rat!!!!!!" I'm saving my delicious cake & my cheesecake for when I have a "sugar attack" later today! More later...Love them ALL! MD
Just us 7!