Sunday, September 1, 2013

Just us "7"........


I am no longer a virgin of the TAT world.... I got my first TAT today Sept 1, 2013 in memory of my Gramps and my family!~!~  There are so many more special people in my life but, Just us "7" has a special meaning for so many reasons and I could not think of a better why to show everyone so dear to my heart that is where they are.  We are going to spend the night at Granny's tonight as our AC got struck by lighting and we were very lucky to not have our house burn to the ground as we had gone to eat something for dinner as the storm came along.  A really neat man names Mike came over and said he had good news and bad news I said if it was that he could not fix my AC tonight he was not alone to come down from the ladder LMAO!~!~! He will be here bright and earlier to fix the rest but, I can not be hot..... Not today!~!~! So for now we are off the HOTEL GRANNY's this best place in town.... :)  Remember to smile, love, live, laugh and pray it is the only way and Just us "7" for life......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your tat looks great!!!!!!!!
Well, thank God your house did NOT burn to the ground and you do have the $$$$$
to replace the air conditioner! Never even heard the kids when they got up to call you & I'm happy that "Little Dude" & the "Boss" got a good night's sleep! Tell Miss Skye Nina that Granny does NOT snore! HA! Let's ALL count our blessings as we continue to go forward! Love them ALL! Just us 7!!!!!!!