Tuesday, September 3, 2013

OMG it never seems to end..... :'(

We went out to get something to eat the other night and it was raining a little something new and different.  I believe it has rained for at least 39 days straight.. So we got down the road and I thought shoot did a hurricane form and hit us with a direct hit or what.  I starting lighting like crazy and I and the kids were kinda scared and you could not even see through the window shield then we saw a bunch of fire trucks and cops and ER trucks racing everywhere... When we got home the house was filled with smoke and I thought shit is my house going to burn down.  It was coming from the attic.  The Boss got it out and we saw that our AC took a direct hit.  I was oh no not the AC but, it would have been much worse the house could have went up in flames and the sweet man that came over said we were blessed because a few minutes more and it would have been a destroyed home.  I thought someone is truly watching over us.. Thank you Gramps ;) I know it was you!~!~  Bad news is we have no AC and we spend the night at Granny's well Young Dylan and Miss SkyeNina stayed at Granny's HOTEL but, little Dude who was always begging Granny to come over and sleep at her house as soon as we got in the bed he started to cry for his Daddie.  I told Granny that the kids would call me and she would never even know what time they left.   She called me and said what time did you come get the kids I said 6:50 am she said I never heard a thing.  We both laughed.  Dylan and SkyeNina talked about it for 2 days and this morning again.  They had a blast with her.  Thank you Mom for doing all you can to help me out these days it seems like one thing after another and another and another.  I went and took all my blood work this morning and yeah yeah yeah!~! Now I am on a mission to call and find someone who will do and ablation on me and not just a D&C I am not sure that will help and I am not going to do two surgeries because I am thinking I will be doing another with the thyroid thing again so I am not doing three.... Ok, I am off to make some calls... Later Peeps.  I sure hope the AC guys get here pretty soon I am sick of this madness..... :(    Ps. My quote for today...  "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace"...... ljhg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad that you're back in air conditioning mode! Ya'll really were lucky, especially after I saw the damage on Lakeview yesterday! Glad you're home & even happier that the "BOSS" is helping out also! Kudos to him! Hopefully you'll be feeling better in no time & won't have to have the other surgery! Happy that Dylan & Skye Nina had fun sleeping here & "Little Dude" just had to sleep next to his daddy! Perhaps, he & his wife will be able to spend at least 1 night here with me. Yeah, right! Take a LONG nap & enjoy the new air conditioner! Love them!