Friday, September 13, 2013

A little something "SPECIAL" for my Mother......

I wanted to write a very very very "SPECIAL" Thank you to my Mother for so many things and to tell her just how "GRATEFUL" I am to have such a wonderful Mother in my life.  She can light up the room with her smile, her laugh, her love, her listening ears, her shoulder to cry on, her ability to always have something for me to think deeply about in her wise words of wisdom.  She has been my "ROCK" for me and The Boss and my kids for so long now I could not ever imagine my life without her in it.  I wanted to Thank you for going with us on Monday, I know the man behind the chair (who will remain a secret) was so HAPPY to see you and knowing you were supporting me and the Boss meant the world to us both.  I so enjoyed you coming over on GRANDPARENT(S) DAY and letting us shower you with our love~!~!  But, most of all I want to Thank you for always being there for me when I feel I have no-one, or no where else to turn or talk to you are always there.  You and I have been through so much together and I appreciate you so much not just for always being there when I ask but, for the LOVE that comes with it.  It is something I can take to my grave and tell myself that my Mother loved me like no other.  You are so special not only to me but, to my family.  I love you for everything and for all YOU DO, DID, DONE, DOING to make sure we are going to make this a much easier thing to get through.  I know it seems like it is never going to end but, I am HEALING in more ways than one.  And that is because of you MOM~!~! :0)  I don't know what I would do without your love, caring, support and laughing so hard until we both pee~!~!  You amaze me and you have never let me down no matter HARD things have become and believe me they have become HARD but, with a lot of things down and a few more things to go I think we are on the ROAD of excellent HEALTH and HEALING and The Boss~!!~  I love you so very much Mom and there is no way I could say enough Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, in my lifetime but, I will try~!~! You are our world and Just us "7" for life.....  You will never know just how much your love and support has meant to me.  Much Much Love, Your Favorite "YOUNGEST" daughter and the Queen of run on sentences at your service.... BWAHHAAHHAHHAHHAH I am getting better ok, well maybe not today but, I am getting there... LMAO!~!! XOXOXOOOXOXOOXO THANK YOU MOM/SAL/ MD/ MaMi/Granny/Old lady Granny/Gran-Tan/Mother/Charrpo so many names for such a little woman!~!~!  Ps. That what we talked about today during our Mother & Daughter Day which is always so much fun is on it's way to the drop off and pick up place wink wink..... :0)  Things are looking up.  Now to deal with this health stuff and go back to my favorite Dr. of all times is going to be the best thing to make me well again as we talked about.  I feel LUCKY`!`  Muahhhhhhhhhhhh THANK YOU MOM FOR EVERYTHING!~!~!~!~! Pss. Thank you for getting Young Dylan his book as he seems to be a speed reader, I know he did not get that from me. Must have gotten it from his GRANNY!~!~! ;0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear favorite youngest daughter, You are making my head & my heart swell! I thank you for the kind words. Loving you & your family is easy...especially if we don't let life get in the way! LQTM! I try to help as much as I can, so that when I'm NOT around, you might remember only the good loving times we've had! I guarantee you that the "Boss" will be "bona fide" soon! Trust me on this, please! Love them ALL! MD