Monday, January 28, 2013

SAD SAD SAD day 1/26/2013......

Today I had to say GOOD-BYE to my BESTEST FRIEND in the whole world.. you all know her as Missy Snooks... She was a huge part of our family and she is so missed and loved.  I am not sure what I am going to do without her.... No-one to share my hair with and no-one to share our green chair with and no-one to meow for tuna like she did... I would tell her she did not love me she was just using me for TUNA... And she would MEOW like yay hurry up and get me some LADY CHOP CHOP.... My Mom went with me.  It was so very hard they wrapped her up nicely in a box and we gave her some things to make sure she never felt alone, my favorite night gown and a shirt from Bubba and some socks from the Boss and some pants from SkyeNina and some shorts from Gravy and then some really neat notes.... GOD  I miss her and life will never be the same without her.... Wooshie keeps meowing for her and looking for her which does not make it any easier.... GOOD-BYE my sweet girl I love you more than you will ever KNOW.... 1/26/2013...... :'(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will be missing her also! When she has been your buddy for so long, it's seems as though you've lost a good frined who always gave you unconditional, everlasting love! Let's be grateful for the companionship that we were so fortunate to have for so many years! I kknow that I am. Love you, Mom

Laurajean's Giggles..... said...

Thank you Mom for always being there when I need you the most you mean the world to me remember just us "7"...... :')