Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wow what a longggggg WEEK....

Well I am up early again this morning and I have made cookies for my sweet little Miss Virginia at Dr. Victor office and got a bunch of fresh strawberries and giving them some since I have so many.  Gramps wants some too so I will share.  I am not feeling to good I am sweating my ass off and I am so blahity and suckity... LQTM.  I have been running around all week and making phones calls and making appointment's for follow up's does it ever end.  I have lost some of my beautiful hair but after walking into Dr. Diamond's office in Winter Park seeing all those people with masks and no hair and being balded and looking like today was the last day of their life I took a second like at myself in the mirror and smiled and said Laurajean Haas-Guzman (like my Mother the way she says it I giggled) and said Laurajean Haas-Guzman are you living or are you just existing...... I am so blessed to have such and amazing family and such awesome friends I got this.  No one can understand the "C" word until they are told they have it even if it is small little tiny medium big huge large it is all the same.  But I feel like crap now I am going to beat this no DOUBT in my mind and heart.... :') Ok it is time to get moving... Today is a good day...

No comments: