Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 seeeeeeeeeeeee ya~!~!`

Awwwww yet another year has come and gone I have been through more than one person has in a lifetime... I am looking forward to big big changes in 2013... I want to feel nothing but PURE and TRUE love from the ones around me.. The ones that don't need me unless they want something or only call when it is ok for them.... I have been through way to much stuff this year and I deserve to be treated as I treat others with caring, kindness, love, concern...  I have tried so hard in the past to make everyone love me and make everyone else HAPPY with I got news for you.. It is NOT ALL ABOUT YOU ANYMORE.... It is about me... I have been down a rough long hard road but I am going to beat this with all I have I deserve it... I know I have not always been the best person in the world but I sure do try.  I say THANK YOU when it is needed and unexpected and tell people I am here not matter what.  I tell people how I feel even it they don't like it (well I have not done much of that but I am here to tell you I am going to start 2013 I hope high HOPES for you)  So if you find out that I am not the same person I was before better ask yourself did I do all I can for Laurajean..... Just saying.... Say for now 2012 is behind me and I only see HAPPINESS and LOVE and FUN in 2013.... So enjoy life, Smile it is free love the ones you love while they understand why you love them like you do tomorrow is not promised and remember to say Please, THANK YOU, your welcome and let that person know you cared enough to NOTICE what they have been for you...... GOODBYE 2012 HELLO 2013 Here I come ready or not..... :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy new year 2013! Your blog is encouraging for ALL of us, so farewell to the year 2012! The new year will bring good things to everyone with that positive attitude! Love them ALL! MD