Sunday, January 6, 2013

A very very sad day...

Today my Mother had to put her oldest cat down Sasha (little little Sasha) she was going to be 18 this year and she was in so much pain and My Mother was as brave as she could be.  I know it hurt her more than she realized I could see it in her eyes.  I felt so helpless but so needed.... I know what it is like to lose an animal I have lost a few myself they become such a big part of your life and it is so hard to see watch them grow up and be like kids and it is so hard to let them go.  Now she is in a much better place and she is having a good time with some of the ones we had to leave behind.... Like CB & Patcheese & Rusty & Roots & Poops & Coral and they are welcoming her with angel wings and all the fun and love they have.... I started calling Sasha my little patient after her last trip to see Dr. Larry and I know this time was going to be different somehow.  We got to see Marge she looks the same and she gave my Mom a big hug and a red ROSE... She is so sweet and loving.  I stayed with my Mom for a while and helped her get rid of some things I knew were hard for her and we made the bed together and she smoked and we talked and then we said our goodbyes.. I am so SORRY MOM I know you are hurting so much inside I can not tell you it will get easier because sometimes it never does.  But I will ALWAYS be here for you as you are ALWAYS there for me.... If I could take the pain away I would in a heart beat... I love you with everything I have and with all that I am... I am glad I could be there for you today as you are there for my everyday... I promised Sasha my patient that I would take care of her Mother and she did not need to worry anymore she looked at me as though she understood and then as my tears fell down on her face she was gone... You are loved and you will be missed.... January 6th 2013 goodbye my sweet little Sasha.... :'(.......

No comments: