Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day...

We as being the grands dressed in Granny's favorite color for her "RED".... I even got and new cute back ground and changed things up a bit.... I think I really like it.  Things have been moving really fast for me and things are getting put on hold and things are being pushed aside.  I have been feeling like a scared caged rabbit who has the door wide open but yet scared to go outside the cage due to fear and hurt.  I am not saying I am prefect by all means but sometimes you try to do things you think are right for you at the time and wind up hurting the ones you love so deeply but after all is said and done "BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER" and should be just that.  We all can not be happy all the time of every single minute of every single day.  I cry in the shower every night just so no one will ask me why... I hurt so deeply that my heart is torn apart.  I may smile and say oh "YES" I am ok how can I help you today.  But what I really want, need, is someone to walk up to me and wrap their arms around me and say hey I am here and I love you more than today than I have ever loved you before.  There are a lot of things going on in my life I want to hide and scream and sometimes I want to pack what all I can in my car and move far far far away.  But then I think about The Boss, My Mom, My Grandfather, My BBS and say what would I do without them... I have seen my Mom go through so many different things with me in the last 6 months than any Mother should have to go through in a lifetime.  Sometimes I feel so guilty and ashamed that she carries such a heavy load with all my health problems not to mention all the other problems but she always smiles and says BREATHE just BREATHE Laurajean is will be ok.  I was so lonely today so she came over just for me.... I think we both needed to feel loved and even though we did talk a lot and we laughed a lot and I even cried when she was not watching me watch her.  She is a GIFT one I hope I never have to give away or let go.  I love you Mom.  The kids got her a ROSE each and made the neatest cards for her and of course after I thought some families can not give the ones they love anything or see them or touch them or smell them they are only memories for them I can not think of what I would do without my family.  I am so blessed to have been given a second, maybe third probably even a forth chance at happiness.  I often ask myself do I deserve all this and for someone who had done some many awful things and so many awesome and amazing things I always come up with the same answer "YES I DO"..... Today was a new day and it takes baby steps sometimes to make a WONDERFUL PERSON.... Today I am that person.....  I worked every hard at it and I will continue to work hard at it I deserve it and so do the ones I love deeply...... :')

No comments: