Friday, February 22, 2013

Mitten Moo Guzman

This is Mitten Moo aka Ding Dong aka Jitter Bug she is our newest family member after losing Snooks I thought I would never get another cat but I went to Petco to return somethings as after the lose of Snooks we also lost Baby JJ a tiny little hamster we loved dearly and when I went to just look at kittens there she was she was meowing at me and the lady said to me you know she had been there 3 weeks and nothing not playing or meowing now she had 4 brothers and sisters to lounge about but she seemed lonely as I after suffering a great lose of my bestest friend Missy Snooks.  I asked the lady if I could hold her and she starting loving on me and meowing and when I started to cry she licked my tears and our eyes met and the lady said shall I get her papers I say happily of course she is a GUZMAN now... I have not been able to get a really good picture of her yet as she is FAST Granny said to name her Flash... But she is now happy and Wooshie has warmed up to her after a little while. But I am glad we have her and I know Missy Snooks had me in mind for her the moment I saw her... Thank you Missy Snooks even though I still cry for you as Wooshie does.... Wooshie gets up where Snooks would lay and circles the area and meows for her still and it breaks my heart but she and Mitten Mooand they will become the best of friends......... I miss you Snooks!~!~!~! :')

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, she's a trip allright! I still think her name should be Flash, but since I'm not the owner, I don't get a vote! Glad that she's getting along with her sister Wooshie! I miss Mrs. Snooks & Sasha so very much.....