Friday, February 22, 2013

Today it was a MIRACLE.....

I have been waiting so long to receive such a MIRACLE as today.. It has been a long 3 years and the last 6 months have nearly off me and my MOTHER and my family... But today 2/22/2013 I am CANCER FREE AMEN!~!~!  I have that huge spot on my neck which we all knew but for right now I will control with Doctor's care and a pill now and then and let my body be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... :0) It was a awesome day.... I love you all that stood by me and loved me and hated me when I was a BITCH and I was a BITCH at times.. but now I will look at things more clearly calmer sweeter softer special and loving... I have some wonderful people in my life and I would not change a thing..... I did not spend all that time in the shower crying and being on my knees for nothing.... I got what I truly prayed for MY MIRACLE....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it has been a difficult time, but thank God it's over & proof that miracles can still happen if we think positively & believe! You are still "my favorite youngest daughter" & I love you very much! Can't wait to talk to Harry in the Publix next time I see him...altho, I can't think of anything that he didn't already tell me...every detail.....