Sunday, March 17, 2013

Some many different things have happened...

It has been a really rough year so far, the cancer scare, the passing of 3 different loved animals all in 2-3 months and a beloved friend and old teacher Tina Odham passing away... It has become almost impossible to even get out of bed sometimes in the morning.... My Mom lost her other cat sweet Abigail I was in shock and my Mother was lost and scared but I was able to help her as she always does so much for me.... I know when I went over that she was not going to make it and I could see it in her eyes.. I think she died of a broken heart... Not that she was not loved by my Mother because she was but, I think she really missed Sasha or GOD just had other plans for her.  After Sasha and the Missy Snooks and Baby JJ I thought ok we are good for a while and then sweet Mrs. Odham my Mom's bestest bestest friend in the whole world died and I thought oh no how much more can my Mother take while we found out when she called about Abigator.. I felt so helpless but so needed all in one... I told my Mom how much I loved her and everything was going to be alright... Today she went a got her a new addition to the family.... She is so cute and loves my Mom so much her Name is Grace... I think my Mom is very happy with her choice and I am happy for her... It is very lonely when you are all alone.  I know it would not be long before she got a new one.  She looks like Wooshie the cat that nearly tore my arm off cutting her nails but Grace is Grey.. I am so happy for my Mom and I hope she enjoys her first night with her new baby Grace... :0) Sad times are coming and going but our love is stronger than ever... That is the best feeling in the world...  Abigator you are so deeply missed but I know you are happy to see your sister and cousins and many others from our past kiss them all for us and a special good night to you all.... We miss you all so much....

No comments: