Saturday, March 23, 2013

3/22/2013 RIP my SWEET GRAMPS... :'(

After a long month and a hard last 6 days Gramps has left this world to be with all his loved ones and I hope that he is having a blast.  It was very hard watching a man I admired and loved slip away but there is no more pain and he is HAPPY... He passed at 12:37 am I am still in shock and I am numb but I have family and friends and his memory to keep me from completely falling apart.  I will miss my three weekly calls and my weekly visits.  This Sunday is going to be one of the hardest things ever will be the first Sunday since 2001 that I will not go to see him or the Boss to go... My Mother is so sick and she was right there for me every single step of the way.. I have not even had a chance to THANK HER FOR EVERYTHING... The Boss was amazing and loving and even cried when the end was near.  My Sister stayed in touch every single time I texted or called.  They are what got me through this.. I am so grateful to my three MIRACLES.... :')  The kids were so super good for my Mom as she helped me so much in picking them up and getting sick at my house because it was 20 degrees in here and she could not turn off the AC, I feel awful she is so so sick.. But I got some of Gramps homemade chicken soup and I think that will perk her up.  The kids were also very good during the last month as I spent most of my time with Gramps.  And the last 6 days they were super super good they knew how hard it was for me and the helped out so much.  My sweetest super amazing Mother did so much for me I have not a clue in how to THANK HER... I could dust her house for her since she must have eye surgery and that will help her out a lot.. So I only have 1 appt that should take no longer than 30 minutes and then I will spend most of the week helping her I know that will not cover as much as she has done the past 6 months but it is a start.. wink wink... Ok I am off it is 1:13 am and I am wide awake since after Mom left around 5:21 this afternoon and I sat in my chair and slept until the Boss said hey it is past 9 are you going to move or stay there I thought I had spelt for 2 days but I needed it, did not here them leave to go get pizza or leave to go to Granny's or bath time or anything... That is some sad shit there.... Ok more later... I love you MOM, The Boss, my amazing kids, My BBS and JS & CG... Thank you for being my family.... I could never ask for anything more..... :')  Ps... I got two bowls of fudge... I am going to enjoy that and eat all that wonderful food my GRAMPS made before GOD took him into his arms.... One more thing I finally turned off the ringer on my land line since I have had it on for 2 months for Gramps to call when needed as I ate some fudge I then turned off the ringer and enjoyed it not scaring me to death every single time it rang... Gosh I am going to miss Gramps and our weekly talks and Sunday visits.... Ohhhh Geeeesh.. :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear favorite youngest daughter, Just remember ALL the good times and memories that you have of your grandfather! There's no $$ value on those memories and the way he depended on you & the "Boss!" You BOTH were always there for him & he'll tell everyone in Heaven how wonderful his family was for him. I don't think he ever felt alone because he could depend on ya'll to be there at the drop of a hat. There will never be another Frank P. Haas and we are so fortunate to have known such a special man. He will be missed, but not the memories he gave us!