Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A blog about my MOTHER....

Let me tell you all something about my MOTHER.... She is one of the best MOTHER'S anyone could ever have... I have been going through a very hard time lately and she always seems to help me get back on track.. I could never in a million years THANK HER FOR EVERYTHING she has done for me and my kids and the Boss.  She has been a GOD SENT GIFT... My Grandfather getting sick and her stepping up to help me even when she was sick as shit she was there.  No questions asked I called she came.  She is one of those people you can always COUNT ON "YOU KNOW" (insider) LQTM... She has listened, talked, cried and been there every single step of the way for me for many months.  I always tell her THANK YOU and it just never seems like it is enough to me... How do you Thank someone that helps you with everything... :0)  I know I have not always been the best daughter but I know now that I am her favorite "YOUNGEST DAUGHTER".. (insider)  She came over here today and many other days the past few weeks just to say hello and give me a HUG.. I love her hugs... She makes me laugh like no other and she makes me happy and she lets me VENT and she lets me scream and she lets me be me and she sure lets me cry... She is my diamond in the rough and I could never tell her enough how much she means to me.  We have had our ups and downs more ups than downs but she always give me the best advice and her opinion and that is what I need at that moment.  So today I want the whole world to know if you think you have a wonderful MOTHER.... My Mother is the best there is.. I love her like no-one else and I love her with all I have and with all that she made me today... Thank you Mom for being you and for being my Mom and BESTEST FRIEND EVER..... I love you so very much... Thank you for ALL YOU "DO, DID, DONE, DOING, and EVERYTHING...... XOXOXOOXXOOXO :0)   "JUST US 7" we will be getting that done next week I hope.... (insider) wink wink...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear favorite youngest daughter, thank you for the kind words...all I know is that you've been there for me also & that means the world to me. We've been through some tough times lately, but we've come through and lived to tell about it. I'm sure there will be days that it will be rough, but we can "do it together!" That's what "real family members" do for each other! I love you! Just us 7! (you know) LQTM!!!!!!