Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I have had enough.......

There comes a time in life when you have to say "NO" and let go and start living for you... I have not always been able to do this but, lately I have been there and done that and I will not be used, abused, or only needed when it is good for you.  Sometimes, you think friends and family are everything to you and then you find out most of it is BULLSHIT.... I have had enough of two faced people and their fake this and fake that.  I can count the people I trust on one hand and have a few fingers left.  I miss my Gramps so much he would always know just the right thing to say even if it was that I was crazier than a shit house rat.... :')  I was picked, poked, smashed and tomorrow I will be poked again but, at least it will be by Dr. Sexy.  Little Dude has has Clearwater appt and he dislikes that so much and I always get so upset worrying something will happen.  I will be glad when he is big enough to go where Dylan and SkyeNina go as it is very hard to go so far.  I must get a start doing things to get ready for tomorrow almost got everything ready but, need to wrap it up.  Homework is done and dinner is cooking so I am doing better than I thought... Thought for today if you don't love me the way I am leave me alone and just let me be...... Do us "ALL" a favor.... Thank you!~!~!~!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo to Charlie Brown & friends! Grab that "wooby" & take a nap! Naps are good & can recharge that battery of yours! Love them! MD