Wednesday, May 22, 2013

8 1/2 and counting.... :0)

Talk about being a blog slacker well that would be "ME" I have just had not much to say lately.  It is always the same old thing more doctor's more tests more this more that.  I am getting really sick of it big time.  But, I guess that is what happens when you get old.  Only 9 1/2 more days but since we are going to see Dr. Blake and Dr. Sexy we will also be off on Thursday.  So it is only 8 1/2 for us.  I went to lunch with a friend of mine from school LeAnne she is so super sweet and I just think she is so neat but, I don't have a clue of what half of what she said today she is super shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I am super LOUD.... LQTM but I did enjoy it.  I have 6 whole days off with no appt's and then bang they are start coming and coming but, I am getting them done and that is it and that will be that.  Well, that is all for now and I guess not much new here so I am off to bed and watch Hardcore Pawn. 

No comments: