Friday, December 28, 2012

Yes I am catching up on the blogging thing..

Well it has been two weeks since my surgery and I feel good and my scar looks better then it did before the last one did in August of 2011... I feel better and it was hard at first but I said I was going to be strong and get through this with flying colors.... Well that came to a quick stop once we went back a week later to see the wonderful Doctor... Dr. Vanterpool is the best Doctor next to Dr. Victor.  We are all in shock from the news that I have cancer but I am not going to let this get me down not me I cried a lot at first my Mom turned a color white I had never seen before and said I need a cig I said wait for me I think I need a cig too.. LQTM... But as life deals us a hand we don't like we can choose to throw in back in or kept that hand and play until you get some better cards... :') I went to see Dr. Dill which I will have you know was one of the most HANDSOME Doctor's I have ever seen and I have seen MANY MANY MANY.... He was so kind and told me what I could do and what he thought I should do and my bestie Catherine Young went with me.. We have had our differences but she was there every single time I needed her when my Mom had other things to do.  People tell me not to trust her she is two faced and she is a loony but I trust her fully.  She was there when I needed her and I was there when she needed me and I have never heard anything I have told her from anyone else.  She is my bestie... I love her dearly.  She has issues but who doesn't... She took notes and asked questions so that I could give my Mom and family details in full.  She looted some candy and we laugh because she knows I was very scared.  And then we flirted with the Doctor and he was smiling from ear to ear, but when I left I felt at peace... I am going to beat this I have come way to far to go out like this... I am strong, brave and I am a Mother of three amazing children I have husband I love to dislike.. LQTM I have two cats that love me I think they are just using me for tuna.. LQTM... I have a BBS and one special nephew and one special niece and family in SC and friends I did not even know I had... So today I want to THANK YOU ALL for being there and loving me and showing me what true love is all about and I tell you I know that I am loved... :0) I hope to hear from Doctor Dill that was his name today if not I am going to call him and then make my appointment with Dr. Diamond in Winter Park and Cat is going with me she knows exactly where to go she has been there done that.  I HOPE AND PRAY AND MIRACLE.. that I only have to go once.. No wait I know GOD is only going to make me go once... I can feel it.. :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You certainly made up for NOT blogging for sooooooooooo long! Wouldn't you know that I would miss seeing the handsome dr.?????????? Don't know that I could say that about any of your other multitudes of physicians....Yes, we did have a wonderful Christmas this year! The best prize of all for me was spending time with my "grands" which are just that GRAND!Enjoyed seeing the "Boss" laugh at unwrapping his gift this year! Hoopefully, you'll get more than a Butterfinger candy bar this year...you certainly deserve it! The pics were great even though we got none of the "Boss!" There's always next year.....You've come through so much this past year & all I can see in your future is good things with great results! Trust me on this! It was quite the memorable holiday season this year! Now we ALL can look forward to a Happy, healthy & new year filled with love, friendships and most of all our families. Happy 2013 to everyone!