Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve and just us "6"......









We did not even sneak a picture in of The Boss this year.... he would have had the box or blanket or something on his head but he was very busy putting Granny's new Flat Screen Monitor she got from Victor Newman in her computer room/mine and Fran's old bedroom... She really really likes it and The Boss even cleaning up some of the stuff on the icons so it does not take her an hour for her computer to start up... LQTM... We had so much fun Granny got the all snacks down to a tee and we ate almost everything and boy did the Grands get everything that they wanted :0) They always do.  She spoils her grands and they all love it, nothing like Granny in the whole world.  She got a Christmas dinner from Bob Evans talk about yummy I think we will do that every single year... It was awesome.  I got a neat frame and some pot holders Mom said I needed some new ones big time... tee hee and I got ink for printer and a neat shirt scrubs that I love so much because it has lots of pockets.  And I got a new calendar that has really big spaces for me to write on meaning all my appointments LMAO.. And The Boss she really got him this year she wrapped up like 5 boxes inside each other and he was laughing and he got some gift cards to his daily second home... LQTM... We had so much fun and being with my Mom and The Boss and my kids and watching them when they don't know I am watching makes everything in my heart feel warm and love lots of love.  Merry Christmas Just us "6"... 2012 until next year... This was one of the BESTEST CHRISTmas EVER.....  I love you all so much!!!!

No comments: