Friday, December 28, 2012

Through the good and bad...

Well I have now had my second surgery with My Mother in toe... She was very calm and she was there when I woke up and I remembered waking up this time.. It was not fun having surgery but it was so different at Florida Heartland then HRMC.... My Mom was great she did her best and tried not to cry but she was so tried and she was going to Orlando that weekend to see my BBS and her grands there. She went and got me stuff for my neck and then some favored ice and then called me and said I can not get my TRACKER to start I thought she was joking because I was teasing her on my way home Thursday night about finally 8:15 it was a long two days and said how am I suppose to get to your house I said ok wait there I will be there now taking the kids to school was not that bad but driving to Publix the day after me losing so much blood and being higher then a Georgia Pine I made it to her and people were looking at me like I was CRAZY and my hair was like ok let's not go there and I was in my little blue night gown from my Mother see through I am sure of it because people were going are you kidding me lady and the huge neck cover was the topper... LMAO.. And then there she was just waiting.  I called The Boss and he said he would get off early since she was leaving tomorrow and took her to get a new battery cause hers was a goner... and checked her oil and tire pressure and filled up the little TRACKER and even fixed her window... But I tell you that day I could not figure out what was worse her driving my car nearly killing us more times than I can count or her dead battery.. But we all made it home in one piece.... She was so funny behind that wheel of my car I pee'd myself more than once I am sure.. She did also... But I tell you what SHE IS THE BEST THING I KNOW... She took charge and helped me like no other.  I Thanked her over and over but it never seemed to be enough. She even made us dinner two nights in a row Chicken and yellow rice and Chili.. my two favorite meals.. So again Mom I love you and thank you so much for all you do, did, done and doing always for me and my family. You are a keeper I tell you... But I swear you can NEVER drive my car AGAIN.... LMAO... :0) I love you Mom.... And from the bottom of my heart you are the BEST MOM EVER... Get the puffs....

No comments: