Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday!~!~!

Today, I woke up in a good mood and I felt refreshed from sleeping.  Got the kids ready for school.  Did my shopping at Publix and Wal-Mart and a shopping trip for a birthday coming up. :)  After, school the kids get the flu shot expect Gravy because, he already got his!~!  And, for the rest of the week I can sit back and relax and do nothing.  AHHHHHHHHHH feels good when I can keep up in being a Momma, Wife, Daughter, Friend, and ME.  I am trying stuff new each day and I think I will thrive and do well.  Keep happy thoughts and smile and don't pretend~!~  I think I will clean the pool once last time before the cover goes over it.  Then I will ponder and reflect.  :)  Happy Monday!~!~!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that GPG is doing the "happy dance" because he's already had his flu shot!!!
Congrats to YDG for losing a molar!
Tell SNG that Roxanne still has a headache from falling on the floor! LQTM! Love them ALL! MD