Saturday, September 13, 2014

I am going to try to write down something each day!~!~!

I think it will help me snap back into reality and know that I can not please everyone all the time.  And, I can not make them do things they just can not do or want to do.  I must expect people for who they are and to stop trying so hard to have some kind of relationship with people who only care about me and my life when it suits them.  My new Doctor told me, it is time to worry about Laurajean and put things on hold.   I think after 46 years of being scared to be alone and making sure everyone else is happy and all smiles and full of laughter, I work on me.  It will be hard breaking that habit but, I think it is time to hold my head up high and move on to a better life for me and my family!!!  It has been so hard for so many years I have forgotten what happiness is all about.  I am going to try it and no I am not making any promises but, I will try very hard!!!!!  I am going to be less available for everyone who wants something from me that I just don't have to give right now....  I will do this!~!~  So, for now if I don't seem to care I do but, I need time and space to figure out me..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have time & space at this moment....Use it wisely! Amen
I love you! MD