Wednesday, March 12, 2014

3/12/2014 RIP Frank Gordon Haas My Dad, My Friend, Your Lovey!~!~

It is hard to believe that 9 nine years has pasted since you went away.  I often find myself wondering what you would be like today, if you had not had to leave this world.  I will think of something funny and I will go to the phone only to remember I can't call you anymore....  I am glad that we got to spend some really great times together before you left.  I will never forget coming down for Thanksgiving with Dylan for his first Thanksgiving with the Boss and Rusty.  We had so much fun with you!!~  I knew how much you would like the Boss, he can be a hand full sometimes but, he loves me with his whole heart and when you asked him if he truly loved me and he said yes, I saw the way you looked at him and smiled and winked at me.  I will always remember me winning that pool game we played and how you hugged me and held me like it would be the last hug I ever got from you.  In a way it was because, after that you got sick.  I tried my very best to take care of you when you were sick.  I will in my heart never forgive or let go of  "Patty" having you Barker Acted and  and leaving you all alone to die by yourself, in that cold dark room.  But, your KID came and got you out you can bet that.  I will never forget the look on your face when I told the lady at the front desk we can do this the easy way or the hard way.  And, you smiling back at me saying that there is my daughter, my KID, my lovey!!!!  I miss you and your sense of humor and all your BS (insider) No one could BS like you!~!  I kept my promise I made to you and took care of your Father until the very hard end.  I can not believe how many losses we have had in this sad month of March.  You, Mom's Dad's birthday 3/2/2014 he would have been 108 and The Boss' Mom passed away tomorrow 3/13/2014 and then my Gramps, my hero, 3/22/2014.  Let's just say March is not a fun month!~!  I can enjoy the memories and smile and laugh and cry all in minutes. I hope you are having fun every where you are and that you are watching me from afar saying that is my KID and look at all she has been through and she is still standing and smiling and crying inside also.  But, I want you to know I would go back and do it all over again all of it, "For you"!~!~ I love you Dad!~!~  I hope to see you again one day!~!~  I dream of you often and think of you all the time, I will never forget you...... And, remember the GRIN DID WIN!~!~!  "LQTM"  I miss you and love you with all my heart!~!  I wish you could have been here to see SkyeNina and Grayson but, I am grateful you did get to see me have Dylan!~!~!  I thank "GOD" for that............ Remember, I "SO GOT THIS"......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice tribute for your father! Please always remember only the good times, so that you can laugh hard & loud! Tears only make your face wet & your heart hurt & I don't want that for you!You've come too far & are so blessed. Remember that.....