Monday, August 18, 2014

Well, summer is coming to an end...... First Grayson left the nest and now school starts Wednesday!~!

Well, summer is almost over.  I can not believe it already.  I sure hope the school year goes by just as fast.  Went to the Doctor and I have lost 27 pounds since July.  I am super excited about that but, have a really long hard road ahead.  But, I can do this.  I have to start reading labels.  I am so not a label reading kinda gal.  But, I will to keep on track.  I am very scared about Young Dylan going to the middle school but, he must do.  I wish he could go to SMS but, HGMS it is.  I was telling them that is was going to be different for everyone.  I am always so sad when they go back for the first few weeks.  Being here all alone.  *SIGH*  Miss SkyeNina is ready for Mrs. we know and I told her if she yells at her once just once to tell her in a very nice way that you really don't want my Mom to come up here because, she can be in the 20 seconds or less.  Little Dude is super excited about having Mrs. Hitt.  I know it is going to be a wonderful year.  Young Dylan has some really neat teachers and some pretty tough classes but, he will do fine.  He is taking Spanish so he can tell me what is Dad is saying LQTM!~!~!~ Thank you Mom for coming over today and sitting with your grands while, I went to the Doctor, if I had known the Boss would be home you could have just stayed home.  We all know the Boss is not thinking clearly these days.. so not LMAO!~!~! I have been doing a lot of thinking about so many things lately, I know it scares me too.. tee tee!~!~  I am going to go to the school board probably on Wednesday right after I take them to school and sign them all up for SMS next year and then for the following years.  It is simply stupid to be zoned to HGMS when I live 4 blocks from SMS.  But, I guess it is in all who ass you kiss well, I am not fond of ass kissing unless it is totally necessary.. LMAO!~!~!  Well, I think I will fold the clothes and clean the bathroom and do the dishes and hell I might even paint the living room while I am at it... OH GESSSSH!~!~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My ESP has been on the fritz lately, so I did NOT know that you had written on your blog...since July actually! ALL "my grands" will have a grand school year & they will love it, after they get over the initial shock of it all...summer being over etc. Positive thoughts are being sent your way & I think that you should paint the house pink tomorrow...inside & out! LQTM! Happy painting!!! Love them ALL! MD