Thursday, January 9, 2014

Yesterday was my Gram's Birthday!~!~!~!

I so often find myself thinking of her and my Gramps a lot!~!~!~  Missing them both so much is so hard for me~!~!  It has been so long since Gram has been gone but, I never go without saying Happy Birthday to her in Heaven!~!~!~!  I have been thinking about my Gramps a lot lately missing such a wonderful Grandfather and friend and buddy and loving man.  I have been dreaming about him a lot lately, it is always the same dream I am sitting in my chair and the phone will ring and it will say across the screen Frank P. Haas and I smile and get up to answer it and then no-one is there then I wake up and get out of bed and get something to drink always crying for him and then, I most always find a penny :') and then, I go back in my room and rub his box and go back to sleep and say I hope you and Gram are celebrating her birthday together and dancing to something wonderful.  I tried and tried to post this post yesterday but, my Mother got a new computer and even though it makes me laugh she knows now just how hard windows 8 truly is and my cousin Debra told me windows 8 was a devil in sheep's clothing I laughed so hard since, I was given such a hard time about my getting Windows 8.  My Mom is now dealing with what I was dealing with the devil in windows 8 I told her it was not pretty and she laughed and got so mad, I made SEVERAL TRIPS to her house to help and she tells me I have no PATIENCE!~~!~! LQTM.........  But, I wish my Gram a very very Happy Birthday and many more to celebrate with my Gramps and keep watching over me and my family.  I miss you both and love you both so much!~!~!~!  Some say that I need to move on and start living again and I try but, I always go back to the same thing, thinking about the last week I got to spend with him and how much I learned about him and how much I know he truly loved me like no other.  Give Gram a kiss for me and I know you have my name on my sit right next to you.  I know you both are always with me everywhere I go!~!~!~!  HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gram!!~!~!~!

No comments: