Friday, November 16, 2012

Super excited....

I was not going to blog anymore but I thought about it and said shit on it I am going to BLOG..... I will just keep it short and sweet and no drama and no information about the things I am doing or have been doing I will keep you laughing with little quotes and my special Laurajean's Giggles and that way no one will know anything about me unless I tell them... LQTM.... I am so so so so so did I say the word so ok I covered that... LMAO.... That I do not have to wake up early and do any homework or lunch's or backpacks or clothes for the week... I am one HAPPY MUTHER....... :0)  "9" whole days I can not wait did I say how excited I was tee hee Ok I gotta get things going and I have bills to pay.... OH that was like a slap in the face..... Later Ya'll...... :)~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mutha is very happy that you are continuing to blog! And not only that, you've decided that giving out too much info on the blog is NOT a "good thing!" You never know who is reading them....Writing your thoughts down is wonderful therapy & not only that, IT'S FREE!! Certainly can't say much about having free stuff these days, can we??? love you, MD